Excellent, professional, efficient service. Gary was quick to respond to my request for a quote and came to the property to inspect and discuss our requirements. He followed up quickly with a written quote and explained everything very clearly. On the day of installation Gary and his team worked efficiently and tidily. They were polite, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. The boiler has been running perfectly and I wouldn’t hesitate to use Complete Heating and Gas again.Customer in Teddington
Boiler servicing is often a neglected area by homeowners, when in fact it should be a top priority on a yearly basis.
Not only could a service add years of life to your boiler but it could potentially save your life. One of the key parts of the service is the checking of the flue which is the main component of the boiler which if faulty or incorrectly fitted can cause carbon monoxide poisoning which could lead to death.
We recommend all boilers be serviced annually; we have state of the art systems in place, which automatically sends out either email, text or letter reminders taking the worry out of the homeowner.
In addition to this, any boilers that have a manufacturer’s warranty require servicing on a yearly basis for the manufacturer to uphold the warranty.
What to expect from a Complete boiler service:
- We use a flue gas analyser to probe the flue of the boiler. We then check readings against the manufacturer’s instructions and make any adjustments as required.
- We have an on-site printer to print off the readings which are left with the customer and stapled to the boiler manual if it is available.
- We test the boiler’s gas working pressure to check it is consuming enough gas.
- We take readings from the fan.
- We remove and clean the condense trap of the boiler.
- We clean the magnetic filter if there is one.
- We complete the logbook in the boiler, the same as you would do a car.
- The complete service reminder then gets logged in our system and a service sticker reminder placed on the boiler and that’s it, we see you the same time next year!