Mains Water Boosting
If you’re like me and get 3-4 quotes, then save your time and see Gary first. Gary was highly skilled, friendly and works twice as fast as the competition, which means he works fewer days and can therefore offer better rates. I asked him to supply and fit a boiler that needed millimetre precision as a kitchen unit was going around it afterwards. I also asked for decorative exposed pipework which is not easy. Gary went above and beyond, even laying a new wooden floor when the carpenter couldn’t turn up. Gary also came back to check on things and even helped my neighbour. Will 100% use again.Customer in Kingston upon Thames
Poor water flow? We have the solution!
Poor water flow is a common problem, especially in and around the London area. With bigger homes and multiple bathrooms people are looking for ways to increase their water pressure to deliver the ultimate shower experience.
New technology allows us to introduce mains water boosting vessel’s also know as ‘accumulators’.
The boosters work by storing pressure when no water is being used. Then as a tap is opened, rather than drawing water straight from the mains, it uses the water within the booster to deliver a high water flow. This can mean numerous outlets can be open at any given time. The pressure inside the vessel will eventually be dispersed and water flow will return to normal. The booster will then begin to re-build pressure again ready for use.
We offer free site surveys on mains water boosters, so give us a call and we can help you achieve the shower you’ve always dreamed of!
Why do I need a mains water booster?
- If poor water pressure and flow rates are sending you crazy then this is the solution.
- You suffer from poor water pressure particularly at peak water demand times which affects the shower flow.
- You are fed up of getting into the shower and it turns to a dribble when someone flushes a toilet or turns on a tap.
- You want improved performance from your combination boiler or unvented cylinder.
- You want real ‘power shower performance’ without the need for electric pumps.